AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
- To motivate all students of the area for higher education who qualify Higher Secondary Examination.
- To remove the constraints of weak and backward rural students in the college by creating opportunities for higher education through extra care and facilities.
- To provide hostel facilities to maximum number of students from remote areas, along with necessary educational amenities within the college campus and providing support for obtaining stipends and scholarships to financially weaker students.
- To bring out their inner talents by way of extra-curricular activities.
- To create environmental awareness, social commitment and patriotism among the students.
- To cater maximum affordability to students, enabling them to gain in the same edge as those studying in uptown urban areas.