There are 7 laboratories with the following specialised instruments, computer and printer:
- Physics laboratory- Telescope(1 for Astronomical purposes and another for land survey), Voltage Stabilizer, Sphero meter, Travelling Microscope, Galvanometer, Commutators, Calorimeter, Volta meter, Rheostat, Vibration Magnetometer, Deflection Magnetic compass, Potentiometer, Meter Bridge, Boiler, Transistor(1 Analog 1 Digital), Multimeter (Analog 1 and Digital 1), Sonometer, etc.
- Chemistry laboratory- Balance
- Botany laboratory- Dissecting Microscope, Compound Microscope, Binocular Compound Microscope, Microtome, Balance, etc
- Zoology laboratory- Simple Microscope, Compound Microscope, Binocular Microscope, Balance, etc
- Anthropology laboratory- Goniometer (1Stationery and 1 Attachable), Anthropometric Rod with Rod Campus, Craniometer, Parallelogram, Sphygmomanometer, Caliper (1 Spreading and 1 Sliding), Cubic Craniophore, etc
- Geography laboratory: different Maps
- Commerce, Economics and Mathematics: Computer laboratory with printers, Wi-Fi and internet facility