POLICY TOWARD SOCIAL COMMITMENT :
The policy of the college towards society is to –
- Provide higher education at a cheaper cost.
- Provide freeship and concessions to students who cannot even afford the cost.
- Provide books free of cost to the students who cannot afford to buy books for their study through poor boys’ fund.
- Provide full support to the students to get their stipends, scholarships, Kanyashree, etc from various government departments.
- Provide playground facility and support to village boys and girls for different sports and games.
- Extend social services and awareness programmes through its NSS.
- Conduct micro surveys and provides advices to the villagers of the area.